Established by Eng. Yani Georgiev in 1992, Jani Georgiev Co. was as a private company specialized in ship repairs and shipbuilding activities. Apollonian Sea Services Ltd. became incorporated in 2006 as a successful co-operation with Damen Shipyards and Remontowa Shipbuilding S.A. In 2009, Apollonian Shipmanagement Ltd. was set up and became fully certified under DNV-GL aiming further expansion on the Dry Bulk Market.
RISK MITIGATION & SUSTAINABILITY
Apollonian shows a positive growth every year.
In 2019 our technical support has achieved sustainable rates optimizing our teams’ efficiency:
- Overhauling of M/E and A/E
- Repair or changing of main, crank bearings and pistons
- Overhauling of cylinder covers
- Repair/timing fuel injection pumps and injection valves
- All required measurements and adjustments
- Recording all work done during the repairs
- Issuing of detailed Service Report
- Complete overhauling of turbocharger
- Replacement of bearings
- Replacement of impeller
- All required measurements
- Air compressors
- Heat exchange units
Steel / Pipe work
- Rectification of Class detentions
- Steel renewal/Damages repairs
- Pipe renewal, repair, modification, fabrication and installation of new pipelines
- Overhauling of valves
2020 Sulphur Cap
- By close co-operation with DNV-GL a cleaning procedure of HFO tanks has been prepared to assist Owners in complying with the complex requirements of the 2020 Sulphur Cap and to minimize the transition period required.
Apollonian provides our clients with dedicated ship repair services ensuring smooth operation of their fleets all around the world.
We are proud to have a long co-operation with: